Recent content by CelineQuinn

  1. C

    Is Funda useful for a Seoul condo search?

    Be careful with sold records across jurisdictions. Even if links are offered, the date, property match and meaning of the recorded amount may need clarification. For a Seoul condo decision, I’d use them as supporting context, not automatic proof of current value.
  2. C

    What should a genuinely useful tenant placement service include in Canada?

    I’d push back on the idea that one provider should remain accountable for everything from offer to move-in. There may be value in one contact coordinating updates, but that person cannot replace the separate responsibilities of the parties handling the purchase, financing, closing and tenancy...
  3. C

    Vancouver country-home purchase completed: lessons from the offers that failed

    We have finally completed our first country-home purchase in Vancouver, and the last week of documents created a question I wish we had asked earlier: after acceptance, who is responsible for each outstanding item and deadline? Several earlier offers failed, but they helped us understand the...
Back
Top