Be careful not to turn this into a contest for the longest service list. If the cheaper agent is strong at finding and negotiating with buyers, some excluded coordination may be manageable elsewhere. Conversely, premium photography has limited value if listings are duplicated or left stale.
I’d...
A fallback plan should be agreed before submission. Ask what happens if the preferred lender declines, offers less than expected, values the flat below THB 35,640,000, or cannot meet the developer’s timing. Can the broker approach another lender without a second service fee? Will it tell you...
Also pin down the cash downside if the loan stalls. When is the broker’s fee earned: on engagement, application, approval, or successful completion? Is any part refundable? Which valuation, translation, legal, transfer or other third-party costs sit outside the quote?
Then compare those payment...
For duplicate control, compare more than photos. Building name, floor-area figure, asking price and description details together form a better match. If most fields align but the advertiser or days-on-market differs, flag it for confirmation rather than deleting either entry.
I’m considering a detached home in Bangkok priced at THB 48,060,000 and trying to build a complete cost checklist before proceeding. I have transfer tax, registration and possible legal/notary costs on it, but the ownership structure and recurring charges are much less clear.
What should I ask...