Keep monthly and annual figures consistent. I often see vacancy deducted monthly, repairs annually and financing quoted per payment period, producing a total that looks precise but is not comparable.
One missing detail: is €906,200 the purchase price or the actual amount borrowed? The loan-to-value tier cannot be compared properly without the equity contribution. Also, does “30 years” definitely mean the interest is fixed for all 30 years, rather than a repayment projection with a shorter...
I’d use APR only as the first filter, then compare total cash over the period you realistically expect to keep the loan. A 30-year calculation can make small differences look enormous even if you might sell or refinance earlier. Put every lender on the same loan amount, repayment schedule and...
The regular expenses can be estimated; the acceptable return is the part that remains personal. A buyer paying cash and holding for years might tolerate a lower net yield than someone with debt and limited reserves.
That is why one universal minimum can mislead. A modest average return may look...
I would not assume maintenance explains most outliers without looking at price history. A visibly dated home can still move quickly if the discount is convincing. Conversely, a clean home may sit because the seller is inflexible. Financing matters too: some property-condition issues may reduce...
One detail: is 109 days the average or median, and does it cover only listings still active? New-listing volume and withdrawn stock could change the interpretation substantially. I’d separate the homes by tightly drawn neighbourhood boundaries and renovation needs before looking for a market...
My first reading is property-level variation, not yet a wider shift. That price range can hide major differences in neighbourhood, condition and layout, while 109 days tells us little if withdrawn homes are missing. Recent completed sales would be more persuasive than active asking prices. I’d...