Yes, scenarios are better than one headline number. I would put each quote into the same table with: cash needed at completion, monthly payment, cumulative payments to year five, remaining principal, exit costs at a few possible dates, and the post-fixed-rate formula. Then compare affordability...
Month 60 is the decision deadline, but the trade-off is between the cash spent by then and the debt still outstanding. Before comparing quotes, obtain the full term, deposit or LTV and the rate that applies after the fixed period. Similar monthly payments can conceal very different balances at...
If I leave too little cash after completion, an inspection issue or insurance claim could make the purchase uncomfortable from the start. I am a first-time buyer considering a 5-bed coastal home in Bangkok for about THB 33,120,000, with an estimated THB 1,476,000 remaining once the deposit and...
I’d add a due-diligence budget line even if the legal fee supposedly covers it. Ask whether that scope includes the flat, the seller’s ability to transfer it, the building’s approvals and any registered burdens, or whether specialist input would be separately charged.
I’d add a caveat to my own questions: demanding proof of funds does not solve much when the buyer still needs a loan. Better evidence helps, but it is not certainty. Keep inspection protection separate from financing, and assess repair credits, appraisal risk, deposit terms and response dates...
What financing evidence did the buyer provide before acceptance, and was the failure about general approval or an appraisal gap? Those point to different changes. Also, did your agreement leave the deposit exposed once the deadline passed? That depends on the contract and Thai practice, but it...
Freshness sounds like the bigger problem than search coverage. If several entries show the same apartment, it becomes difficult to tell whether they are genuine alternatives or simply old copies. Did the floor-area differences appear on otherwise identical listings? That would help separate a...