I’m assessing a 220 m² condo in Warsaw partly because of the school catchment, but the renovation risk could change the decision. My preliminary budget is PLN 416,000 for the kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, paint, electrical checks and moderate energy upgrades. No structural extension is planned...
Thanks all. I’ve reorganised the checklist into acquisition, closing adjustments, first-year operations, and eventual exit. I also see that my original brief was incomplete because it did not specify the assumed buyer or distinguish direct property ownership from an entity transaction. I’ll have...
Welcome aboard. A practical first week would be: read the local board, define one Buenos Aires condo segment, build the basic spreadsheet, and post your proposed cost categories for members to challenge. That should expose missing items before you spend time collecting a large number of listings.
The headline price of PLN 2,646,000 is clear; the ownership structure is the part that concerns me. This is a small multifamily property in Warsaw, and I want to understand which acquisition expenses may be absent from an initial quote.
My working list covers transfer tax, registration and...
I disagree slightly with Mateo about the document trail being the priority. It is essential, but a beautifully maintained record is useless if nobody has authority to chase a late answer. You need a named coordinator plus an escalation route when the seller, adviser or renovation party misses...
I’d be cautious about paying for an end-to-end package before the offer is accepted. The 106 days may give you room to investigate, but it does not prove the seller will accept a lower price. A paid initial assessment with an option to expand could limit the cash downside if the purchase fails.
Push the rent too far and I could lose a reliable tenant; leave it untouched and the gap may become difficult to address later. The detached house is in Warsaw, with comparable homes advertised near PLN 19,600 while the tenant currently pays about PLN 15,730.
They pay on time and care for the...
The practical next step is to get the completed comparable’s full particulars and make sure it was genuinely arm’s-length and similar in property type. Then obtain a renovation estimate and verify title, parking, outdoor boundaries and any recurring charges. Run at least three cases: cosmetic...
“Possible insurance costs” needs unpacking before valuing anything. Is there an unusually high current charge, an expected increase, or simply missing information? Ask for the service-charge details and whatever building information is available about insurance and planned expenditure. An...
Is PLN 4,029,000 the purchase price or the actual loan amount? The cash contribution and resulting LTV are essential here. Also, is the repayment profile identical across quotes? A lower monthly payment can simply leave you with a larger balance after five years.
I’d also question the assumption that the villa is simpler. It may involve fewer shared decisions, but that is not the same as less maintenance or management. At 175 m², heating and vacancy-period energy costs could materially change the picture depending on each building’s condition.
Is this...
The basic details are set: this is a 3-bed villa of about 100 m² in Warsaw at PLN 12,870 per month. What remains open is the exact move-in date and the package of lease terms.
Anyone interested can reply with their preferred start date and lease duration. Please also mention any pets and...
At €276,000, waiting is defensible if flexibility has real value or if the comparison data show the asking price is stretched. Proceeding is defensible if the flat suits a long-term need and remains manageable under less favourable borrowing and expense assumptions.
Before deciding, I’d request...
At 54 days, I’d turn unresolved items into a short list of conditions rather than keep collecting possibilities. Before proceeding, get written answers on: the precise title and land interests, whether any ownership restriction applies to the intended buyer, the completion cash total, expected...