I’d be cautious about justifying the offer too heavily. A list of faults can put a seller on the defensive, especially when you have no completed comparables to support precise deductions. Submit £190,600 as a credible opening figure, show that financing is ready, and leave room for a...
I have looked through the recurring London transaction questions, and what remains unclear in many of them is who is responsible for the next decision. This thread is for practical discussion of that handoff.
Useful topics include how price evidence is weighed, where negotiation authority...
A November 2025 update has left me with a more specific question about London buyer behaviour. The working figures show well-presented detached homes taking about 66 days, with renovation stock tending to linger, while the difference between advertised and achieved prices is being reported at...
I’m trying to run this London condo sensibly without being unreasonable. Comparable asking rent appears to be around £6,856, while the current tenant pays about £5,728 reliably and takes good care of the home.
The gap is substantial, but so are the possible costs of vacancy, refurbishment and...
Before comparing days, how tightly are you drawing the neighbourhood boundaries? That price band can include very different Bengaluru submarkets and property conditions. I’d also question the “coastal” label rather than treating it as a meaningful segment. Is it a tagging error, or did those...