I wouldn’t treat the 74 days as proof that high launches fail. Those listings may have reduced because the sellers became more motivated, and some may later be withdrawn rather than sold. A distinctive property can also take longer to match with a buyer. Recent completed outcomes are much more...
I agree with Miguel. A useful next step would be an itemised proposal showing the base rent, any included charges, utilities left to the tenant, deposit, furnishings and pet terms. The final contract can still vary, but that breakdown would prevent both sides discussing different monthly costs.
The tenant’s reliability is what changed my view of the €461 monthly gap. The studio is valued at about €800,400, comparable advertisements are near €2,235 a month, and the tenant currently pays roughly €1,774, but they have consistently paid on time and looked after the place.
There are also...
I partly disagree with treating all of this as closing cost. Annual property charges and future tax on a sale belong in the overall ownership budget, but mixing them into completion expenses makes comparison harder.
I would use three columns: payable at purchase, recurring during ownership, and...
I wouldn’t treat 99 days by itself as proof that sellers will negotiate. That figure can mix genuinely stale listings with homes that were withdrawn, relisted or had their price cut late. Neighbourhood boundaries and condition could also distort the comparison. Do you know how many of the homes...
One more sample question: does €952,200 describe an average, a midpoint, or simply the area where financing sensitivity was observed? A few expensive detached homes could pull an average upward. Showing counts by price band would make that figure easier to interpret without disclosing individual...
How is the 101 days measured: listing to accepted offer, listing to completed transfer, or the age of listings still advertised in April? Those produce very different readings. It would also help to separate withdrawn listings, because otherwise slower or unsuccessful listings may disappear from...
The lowest percentage stopped looking cheapest when I found how many sale tasks were excluded. I am comparing Amsterdam agents for student housing expected to sell at around €492,200, and the proposals do not cover the same work.
The higher-priced agent includes photography, buyer screening...