Recent content by ames.ives

  1. A

    Comparing a Polish mortgage quote at 8.25% fixed for 15 years

    The total mortgage term may extend beyond the 15-year fixed period, so I’m asking both lenders to show clearly what happens after that point. I’m also going back for illustrations using identical loan amounts and repayment assumptions. The loan-to-value tier is still a moving part because the...
  2. A

    Comparing a Polish mortgage quote at 8.25% fixed for 15 years

    The lender presents the headline rate as the obvious comparison, but I am hesitant to rely on it when the underlying assumptions differ. This is for a Warsaw purchase of roughly PLN 3,693,000. One illustration shows 8.25% fixed for 15 years, yet the applicable loan-to-value band and arrangement...
  3. A

    Legitimate discounts for listing-photography tools in Poland?

    For cancellation, ask for the exact notice process rather than accepting “cancel anytime.” Does turning off renewal in the account suffice, or must someone contact support? Also confirm how long files remain accessible after the paid term ends.
Back
Top