Recent content by AmberMeadow

  1. A

    Warsaw 3-bed at PLN 4,148,000 and PLN 25,700/month — does it stack up?

    The gross calculation works, but I would focus on building charges and anything the landlord must cover rather than assuming the tenant bears every running cost. Ask for the actual charge history, planned common-area works, energy information and an insurance quote. I’d also model at least one...
  2. A

    Comparing agent fees for a PLN 2,884,000 Warsaw retail unit

    Add conflict disclosure to the comparison. Ask whether the agent may also represent or receive payment from a buyer or another intermediary, how that would be disclosed, and who would control the flow of information. The precise obligations depend on the agreement and Polish rules, so unclear...
  3. A

    Offering 13% below asking on a Warsaw duplex — sensible or too aggressive?

    One important distinction: is 13% below asking your genuine walk-away level or merely an anchor? If it is only an anchor, decide in advance how far you will move and in what increments. Also ask what the seller values besides price. After 62 days, flexibility or certainty may matter—but time...
  4. A

    Offering 13% below asking on a Warsaw duplex — sensible or too aggressive?

    A 13% reduction is defensible as an opening position, but present it as a figure based on condition and uncertainty rather than a verdict on the property. Keep the explanation short: limited evidence from completed comparables, updating required, and your ability to proceed with financing proof...
  5. A

    How much of PLN 169,800 should I keep untouched after closing?

    Good points. The first mortgage payment and insurance excess aren’t separated out yet, and I still need to confirm whether any service charges apply. I’ll build a dated list of those costs, keep an untouched emergency fund, create a smaller moving and immediate-work pot, and furnish gradually...
  6. A

    How much of PLN 169,800 should I keep untouched after closing?

    If too much of the remaining cash goes into furnishing the house, the first repair or clustered month of bills could leave me short. I am a first-time buyer in Warsaw considering a 4-bed coastal home for about PLN 3,970,000, and I expect roughly PLN 169,800 to remain after the deposit and...
Back
Top