I am torn between protecting a large cash reserve and setting aside enough to deal with defects immediately. The first option could delay necessary work; the second could leave us exposed before regular income rebuilds the buffer.
For a 2-bed Mumbai villa priced at about ₹67,220,000, my...
Comparing the loans over all 15 years may reward an option I will refinance earlier, while using only the initial monthly payment ignores substantial fees. Neither view feels dependable. The purchase price is about MYR 2,726,000, and one illustration shows 6.75% fixed for 15 years; its fee...
Do not overlook deposit handling in the turnover scenario. If the tenant leaves, record the condo's condition carefully, distinguish ordinary wear from actual damage, and follow the agreement when returning or deducting from the deposit. A well-kept home may need little work, but the deposit...
Transaction volume would help resolve this. If well-presented homes sold in 35 days but very few deals completed, the figure could be driven by a small group of unusually desirable properties. I’d keep a simple table for several months: first listing date, original and final ask, completion...