Recent content by aisha_dawn

  1. A

    Valuing a 195 m² coastal home in Bengaluru with only one completed comparable

    A practical next step is a one-page comparison table: completed or asking, tenure or lease length, exact micro-location, internal area, bedroom usability, condition, parking, outdoor space, service charges and known reserve exposure. Leave unknowns visibly blank rather than assigning them...
  2. A

    Rent increase versus tenant retention for a Mumbai apartment

    My hesitation is that ₹288,900 is an asking figure, not necessarily an achieved rent. I am leaning toward a smaller adjustment rather than pushing straight to that number, but I need a sensible way to explain it. I also want to establish the tenant’s renewal plans before arranging anything remotely.
  3. A

    Rent increase versus tenant retention for a Mumbai apartment

    Market asking rent for my Mumbai apartment appears to be around ₹288,900, versus the current ₹269,700. The tenant pays reliably and looks after the home, so I am reluctant to chase the full difference if turnover means vacancy, refurbishment and deposit administration. Self-managing also became...
Back
Top