Recent content by aisha_calder

  1. A

    Buy at 3.63% or wait for rates to fall on a €308,200 five-bed property?

    I wouldn’t wait solely for a lower headline rate. First calculate whether the payment remains comfortable if household costs rise and, if the rate can reset, if the mortgage becomes materially more expensive. Then compare that downside with the cost of losing this particular property. A future...
  2. A

    Brussels 190 m² coastal home at €1,283,000: adjusting sparse comparables

    A simple average of the listings is easy but poorly supported; a detailed adjustment model is not much better if its inputs are guesses. I would take a narrower middle course. Obtain the completed sale’s date, exact location, condition, measurement basis, parking and outdoor-space details, then...
  3. A

    How to verify renovation software discounts before committing

    I’m comparing annual plans for several renovation-planning tools for a New York property. The prices differ more than the apparent feature sets, so I’m deciding whether to pay list price or pursue a legitimate US professional, association, or community discount. If you know of one, please...
  4. A

    Buying an Amsterdam warehouse: which legal and tax costs are easiest to miss?

    Before comparing estimates, clarify whether €358,800 is the complete price for your purposes and whether any tax treatment depends on the seller, buyer or intended use. Also say whether you will buy personally or through an entity, occupy or rent the warehouse, and use financing. Those answers...
Back
Top