wide_chalk
First-time buyer
My main constraint is keeping enough cash available after completion rather than spending the entire budget on the purchase itself. The property is a small multifamily in São Paulo at roughly R$2,128,000, and I need a realistic schedule of both initial and continuing costs.
Transfer tax, notarial work, registration and professional fees are on my list. I am less sure how the choice between personal ownership and another structure could affect recurring property charges, residency questions, capital gains or succession planning. What separate figures and factual checks should I ask licensed local advisers to provide before choosing the ownership route?
Transfer tax, notarial work, registration and professional fees are on my list. I am less sure how the choice between personal ownership and another structure could affect recurring property charges, residency questions, capital gains or succession planning. What separate figures and factual checks should I ask licensed local advisers to provide before choosing the ownership route?