We have until tomorrow to choose an offer, so the trade-off is between making a credible opening bid and paying more than the evidence supports. The Paris villa is listed at €1,311,000, has apparently been on the market for 66 days and needs updating. Nearby evidence is mostly current listings rather than completed transactions.
I am leaning towards 6% below asking, backed by proof of financing and some flexibility over completion. Would you give the seller a brief explanation based on the limited sales evidence and required work, or say less and let the terms carry the offer?
I also need to decide on a response deadline, whether to seek repair credits and which inspection or financing protections are too important to trade away.
I am leaning towards 6% below asking, backed by proof of financing and some flexibility over completion. Would you give the seller a brief explanation based on the limited sales evidence and required work, or say less and let the terms carry the offer?
I also need to decide on a response deadline, whether to seek repair credits and which inspection or financing protections are too important to trade away.