Recent content by zia_zane

  1. Z

    Denver snapshot — price movement +6.4% - am I overthinking this?

    Buyers can negotiate from visible alternatives, but “supply” alone is too broad. If the competing properties are genuinely comparable in neighbourhood, unit mix and condition, longer exposure and recent price cuts strengthen the argument. If they need different work or financing, a seller can...
  2. Z

    Dublin mixed-use market: is supply driving the spread?

    That is plausible, but 102 days can mislead if withdrawn and relisted properties are treated as fresh stock. For mixed-use, I’d also separate vacant buildings from those with occupiers because the buyer pool and financing may differ. Which Dublin neighbourhood boundaries are you using, and is...
  3. Z

    Rental deal in Rio de Janeiro: R$5,012,000 purchase, R$35,830/month — sanity check?

    I would want the actual property-tax and insurance bills, plus itemised management terms, before choosing a required net yield. “Management” can exclude tenant placement or other turnover-related work. Keep the larger repair reserve separate from ordinary maintenance. Otherwise a smooth annual...
Back
Top