That is why I’m not convinced a single closing-cost field is useful. Regional practices differ, and even within one market the relevant costs can depend on the transaction. A neat number may look more comparable than it really is. I would prefer an optional section with amount or percentage plus...
One visit is still anecdotal. Repeated observations on different days are more useful, and they should stay in the notes rather than become invented footfall numbers.
I’d add a plain-language reason for considering each property. Numbers alone can’t show whether it fits an owner-occupier, passive landlord or redevelopment idea.
Also clarify what “studio” means in the property records rather than relying on the listing description. Ask the local professional to explain the registered classification and whether your intended residential or rental use is consistent with it. That could affect both the practical purchase...
I would treat the first mortgage payment and known moving or recurring charges as already spent, not as part of the buffer. Then protect an emergency fund and leave furniture until last. The inspection should determine the repair allocation: safety, water ingress, heating and anything that could...