I need to choose a provider before deciding what to offer on a Hong Kong mixed-use building priced around HK$1,326,000. The difficulty is that some quotes cover only the valuation report, while others bundle in negotiation and transaction support.
What should the written scope specify? I would...
One further point: “clean financing” should not mean accepting an unlimited appraisal gap. If the lender values the unit below your offer, decide beforehand how much extra cash, if any, you would contribute. I also would not waive an inspection condition where the updating scope is unclear. Keep...
Nine per cent below is not automatically insulting after 108 days, provided the offer is presented as evidence-based rather than as a criticism. Keep the explanation short: limited completed-sale evidence, updating costs and uncertainty over value. Attach appropriate financing proof and give a...
Vacancy by itself tells you little about the likely discount. An empty home may be easier to inspect and complete on, but it does not prove the seller is under pressure. I would compare recent completed sales first, then note when each listing cut its price. Asking-price movements can look...
Maybe this is seasonal, although agents are giving me different explanations. For April 2025 I tracked a narrow group of Hong Kong mixed-use buildings priced from HK$6,271,000 to HK$9,407,000, rather than relying on the citywide average. Their current marketing period is roughly 67 days.
Local...
There’s another possibility: the better stock may transact while the compromised stock accumulates. In that case, more listings and 43 days on market do not necessarily mean buyers have broader negotiating power. The pool has simply become less attractive. Completed sales are needed to...