How has new-listing volume changed while you’ve been recording the 76 days? If few comparable homes are coming on, renovated listings may attract attention quickly even if the wider market is slow. If supply is being replenished regularly, buyers can keep skipping compromised properties. I’d...
I may be too close to this Lisbon studio to judge it clearly. At €418,600, the current yield looks modest, but the employment and transport fundamentals seem stronger than in the cheaper, higher-yield markets I am comparing it with. Those alternatives generate more cash now, though they also...
I agree that a stronger reserve can be positive, but not automatically. High contributions paired with unclear planned work or weak records would concern me more than a modest reserve with a credible schedule. I would ask for the current reserve balance, planned building projects, recent...
I would assume the higher figure continues and treat any later reduction as upside. Separate the monthly amount into ordinary running costs, insurance and reserve funding, because each tells a different story. Then ask for recent budgets, meeting minutes and the basis for the reserve increase. A...
A practical first post on the local board could be one anonymised case study rather than a request for the “best” dataset. Show the area definition, property condition, listing timeline, confidence in the completed-price match, cost categories and unresolved legal points. Members can then...
The difficult part may be pairing a listing with a completed transaction confidently. Keep dated listing snapshots and note price changes, withdrawal and relisting, but don’t automatically treat a similar later record as the same property. I’d also keep legal due diligence in another sheet so an...
Seasonality would show up more clearly in new-listing volume than in one average days-on-market figure. Follow separate weekly cohorts: how many arrive, how many receive a cut, and how many vanish. Otherwise a burst of fresh stock can change the apparent market even if buyer behaviour has not...
I’d keep the contingency separate from allowances for finishes and unselected items. Before deciding its size, ask for explicit exclusions and assumptions: whether walls or floors will be opened, who makes good after electrical and plumbing work, waste removal, temporary protection, testing, and...
My preferred result would be one clean handoff. The obstacle is that broad sold-price coverage can look impressive while permissions, versions and mobile notes still break the daily workflow.
Those operational failures are harder to unwind once documents and staff processes depend on the...
Mobile usability is another good filter. During a viewing, can the person record notes, photos and follow-up actions against the correct buyer and property without returning to a laptop? More importantly, do those entries become visible to the next person immediately? A mobile app that creates a...