A useful way to frame it is with three scenarios: renew at THB 130,400, renew at a negotiated middle figure, or seek a new tenant near THB 144,900. For the third, include a realistic vacancy period and all turnover work. That makes the break-even point visible and stops the headline market rent...
I’m not sure a general property description and target date are enough for a meaningful comparison. Complexity can depend on the documents available, the parties involved and how far the transaction has progressed. Those details need not be posted publicly, but the provider should explain what...
Confirm what “fixed for 3 years” means in the actual offer and how the rate is determined afterward. The reset wording matters more than any informal expectation that refinancing will be available.
I’m torn between reading this as stronger demand for the best Mumbai properties and treating it as a thin December sample. In December 2024, well-presented duplexes in the group I’m watching appeared to move in about 11 days, while homes needing work remained available. The difference between...