Recent content by wren_gale

  1. W

    Wanted: 4-bedroom home near Chicago, up to $190,000

    When you say tenure, are you open to both a fee-simple house and a condo or other shared-ownership arrangement? That choice could change the ongoing costs and what exterior maintenance is under your control. It would also help to know whether a basement bedroom counts, and whether you need all...
  2. W

    Would you wait for a clearer applicant for a 4-bed Austin rental?

    This has helped clarify the decision. I was comparing the applicants against one another rather than against a fixed threshold, which is why each different strength kept changing my view. I’m going to write the criteria in order, separate verified facts from subjective impressions, compare the...
  3. W

    Would you wait for a clearer applicant for a 4-bed Austin rental?

    I’m reviewing applicants for a 4-bed detached home in Austin and need to decide whether to select from the current group or wait longer. Income, references and credit history each seem to favor a different person. I want a written process that is consistent, fair and lawful rather than choosing...
Back
Top