Recent content by woodworksAndFinch

  1. W

    Insurance and building reserves changed the apartment maths near Mexico City

    For the insurance side, compare the master policy’s exclusions and deductibles with whatever individual-unit coverage is available, including how loss assessments are treated. The exact interaction can depend on the policies and local arrangements in Mexico, so written clarification from the...
  2. W

    Which workflow integration actually removes work for mortgage brokers?

    A practical trial could use the same small set of fictional cases in each tool. Record field entries, manual uploads, version confusion, handoff questions and time to complete the next action. Repeat on desktop and mobile, then test the cross-country setup separately rather than averaging it...
  3. W

    How much of my MX$558,000 should remain untouched after closing?

    I want enough cash left after purchase to settle in without immediately feeling stretched. The obstacle is that the MX$558,000 balance may have to cover more than I first allowed for. The property is a 1-bed serviced apartment in Mexico City costing roughly MX$10,260,000. I still need to...
  4. W

    Comparing a 5.64% five-year fixed mortgage quote in Mexico City

    I may be too close to this to judge it clearly. I have a 5.64% quote with a five-year fixed period for a Mexico City property priced around MX$20,970,000. The headline looked attractive, but arrangement fees and the loan-to-value tier changed the picture. For comparing lenders, would you...
Back
Top