Use a deliberately awkward sample: duplicate contacts, an amended listing, a cancelled viewing and a replacement document. Clean demo data proves very little. The useful result is whether the system flags conflicts and preserves the history instead of silently overwriting something.
I work around the Paris property market and keep seeing the same misunderstanding: pricing, negotiation, financing and regulated advice get treated as one service when different professionals may be handling different parts. That can leave buyers unsure who produced a figure, who holds a...
The Paris villa purchase is now complete, and I understand the costs much better than I did at the start. What remained unclear almost to the end was who was responsible for each document and when the lender needed it. That became especially important during the final week.
The price itself was...
I’m assessing a 2-bed small multifamily property in Paris within the €581,400–€872,200 range. Similar listings appear to be sitting for roughly 110 days, but the market feels split rather than simply slow.
Would that time on market now support a meaningfully lower offer, or is it often just...