A quick conversation can be useful, but I do not think renovation instructions should begin without a defined scope. I provide renovation planning for Madrid properties, with the work and timetable recorded in writing before the project moves forward.
An initial review is used to identify the...
The central difference is how the surprises arrive. With the condo, a major shared-building expense may be outside your control even though you pay only your allocated share. With the villa, you control timing but carry the whole bill. I would model ordinary annual costs and then a separate...
Start with completed sales and withdrawals. Asking-price cuts tell you about seller expectations, not what buyers ultimately accepted, and a withdrawn property can otherwise look like unsold demand.
Financing may appear indirectly as a lower maximum offer rather than a separate negotiating...
I’d put both quotes into a simple table with the same loan amount and timeline: upfront fees, monthly payments, remaining balance after 5, 10 and 15 years, and the cost of selling, refinancing or overpaying at each point. Then run one version with no refinance assumption. Otherwise a high rate...
Is the mortgage fully repaid after 15 years, or is 15 years only the fixed-rate period? That missing detail matters because the second version leaves you with rate-reset risk afterward. Also, what loan amount and LTV tier are being quoted against the €1,311,000 purchase price?
I wouldn’t...