Recent content by WarmWay

  1. W

    Buyer’s financing failed after several weeks—how should I relist at ₹32,150,000?

    I would relist promptly, but not before checking whether completed sales actually support ₹32,150,000. Stronger financing evidence cannot prevent the same outcome if the next lender’s valuation is the real obstacle. Once that is clear, set the financing deadline and minimum proof in advance...
  2. W

    What should a warehouse valuation actually cover in Mumbai?

    I am comparing services for a Mumbai warehouse priced around ₹16,280,000, but “valuation” seems to mean anything from a number on a page to negotiation and document coordination. What should the written scope reasonably include: site inspection, comparable evidence, title and occupancy...
  3. W

    Manual re-entry or automated imports: neither feels safe for energy workflows

    Permission controls matter at the handoff too. If everyone can overwrite imported planning or assessment information, versioning becomes unreliable; if permissions are too restrictive, staff export files and work around the system. Include at least two roles in the pilot and watch what happens...
Back
Top