If most remain advertised, the 38 days will naturally rise even with no new weakness. The useful development would be whether fresh studios sell while older ones accumulate.
I would assume the current total continues and treat any future reduction as upside. If the purchase only works because insurance or reserve contributions fall, the margin is too dependent on something outside your control.
Thanks, these are useful distinctions. I’ll consider either tenure for now, provided it is clearly stated along with any ongoing scheme or estate costs. I’m also not setting a minimum floor area yet, but all five bedrooms should be described with their approximate sizes and current use.
For...
A misleading five-bedroom description could waste the search before location or price is even considered. I am seeking a home near Cape Town at around ZAR 7,735,000, but all five rooms need to function as real bedrooms rather than a collection of studies and conversions.
Good access to regular...
One further point: decide now how you would respond to a counteroffer. Set a maximum price and consider whether you would prefer a lower price or repair credits if the inspection finds problems. Credits may not solve an appraisal gap, while raising the price could increase your cash exposure if...
Before booking, send the inspector the property type, build stage and your concerns about drainage, insulation and finishes. Ask what will be inaccessible and what the fee covers. I’d also avoid using every spare rand on cosmetic findings: preserve enough for moving costs, the first payment and...
The deposit wording deserves as much attention as the headline price. Be clear about when it becomes non-refundable and what happens if financing, inspection or appraisal conditions are not satisfied. Those details depend on the contract and Kenyan practice, so have the terms reviewed locally...