I wouldn’t begin with fixed yen amounts as kenjio_318 has. Set the emergency fund in months of essential expenses, then size the repair allowance from the inspection. Someone with stable income and low monthly costs may need a different split from someone whose income varies. The ¥6,120,000...
I need to settle my budget before deciding whether to proceed, and the attractive purchase price is only useful if I understand the costs that follow it. The country home near Tokyo is about ¥208,800,000, so even a charge that looks minor as a percentage could be substantial.
What caught buyers...
Sixty-six days alone would not make me assume the seller will negotiate. I’d look at whether there has already been a price cut, how much competing stock remains available, and whether similar listings are being withdrawn rather than sold. Seller motivation and the buyer’s financing position can...
That separation should make the weak spots obvious. I’d produce a range rather than one figure: a lower case if the tenure, charges, parking or outdoor-space details compare poorly; a central case based on confirmed similarities; and an upper case only if the light, catchment and micro-location...
Buying personally may keep the transaction simpler, while using another ownership structure may address different tax or inheritance concerns; neither option feels sensible without seeing its full cost. The property is a five-bedroom serviced apartment in Tokyo priced at roughly ¥153,800,000.
I...