Recent content by travelsAndThread

  1. T

    For rent: 3-bed coastal home in Dubai — AED 15,990/month

    Could you also clarify the pet terms and utility billing? In particular, applicants need to know which utilities they would arrange themselves and which, if any, are included in the advertised amount.
  2. T

    Would a mortgage-rate tag make these threads easier to use?

    If adding mortgage information takes more than a tap or two on mobile, I suspect many Dubai posters will skip it. Even so, a consistent rate field could help people compare relevant threads without repeatedly asking whether someone means, for example, a fixed offer or a variable existing loan...
  3. T

    How much weight should I give 120 days on market for a Dubai apartment?

    I’m less convinced that 120 days creates much leverage. A seller who is not under pressure may simply leave an ambitious price online, while genuinely negotiable stock can disappear and return as a fresh listing. New-listing volume and withdrawn stock matter alongside days advertised. Condition...
Back
Top