I would not automatically give completed deals more weight for a question about what changed this month. They describe decisions made earlier, whereas new-listing volume and current buyer financing can change the pace before completed-sale records reflect it. The useful comparison is both...
I would avoid writing an essay defending the discount. State the amount, financing position, completion flexibility, conditions and expiry clearly. A brief supporting note can mention condition and limited sale evidence. Saying “119 days proves it is overpriced” would likely harden the seller’s...
I’m comparing Utrecht warehouse listings between €1,005,000 and €1,507,000. The current snapshot shows 7.7% movement and roughly 70 days on market, but discounts appear to widen sharply where the building needs work. My working theory is that expected building reserves and near-term expenditure...
I’d split the sample by condition before calculating movement: ready to occupy, cosmetically dated, and requiring substantial work. Then compare recent completed sales only with genuinely similar listings.
New-listing volume matters as well. If few apartments entered the market during one...
I’m less convinced that 82 days proves much without withdrawn listings. Sellers can relist, hold firm or cut only after financing falls through, which distorts the visible marketing period.
For Oud-West retail, I’d keep the comparison within a tight neighbourhood boundary and separate price...
A practical next update would show the three headline figures alongside the observation period, sample size, property-type mix and neighbourhood split. Then add completed prices separately from asking prices, plus inventory at the start and end of October. Keep the original publication date and...