I agree about checking comparables, but I wouldn’t treat reliable payment as a reason to freeze rent indefinitely. That can create a much harder adjustment later. First verify the current Seattle and Washington notice requirements for this tenancy, then price the likely vacancy and turnover work...
The missing fact is what renovation you have in mind. Cosmetic work, structural changes and a full reconfiguration require very different planning, so no provider can define a meaningful scope from the purchase price and bedroom count alone.
I’d ask each one to respond to the same short brief...
I’m trying to determine whether the March 2026 Los Angeles mixed-use market is actually strengthening or whether the figures mainly reflect a change in listing mix. The current community snapshot shows indicative time on market of 80 days, asking-price movement of +5.5%, and visible financing...
Also record the timing and size of each price cut without assuming every reduction means distress. A cut after a short test is different from one made after months with no movement. Seller motivation may show up indirectly: repeated reductions, unchanged pricing, withdrawal, or a relaunch. None...
The missing transaction step may partly reflect an expectation mismatch. A listing portal can introduce the property and advertiser, but the process after contact varies by property and jurisdiction. Since you’re in Singapore and searching around New York, write down what you need before...
I can find asking data everywhere, but completed numbers are another story.
I’m tracking Los Angeles in June 2025 and the mix appears to be changing. Well-presented serviced apartments are moving in roughly 25 days, while homes needing work sit longer. What I can’t reconcile is asking prices...