I would prioritise an inspection before completion, while defects may still be easier to correct, then keep a detailed list at handover. Municipal checks and a buyer-focused inspection do not necessarily look for the same things.
Before deciding, ask what the inspection covers and whether...
I need to decide shortly whether this is worth pursuing, and the trade-off is becoming clearer: the light and position appeal to me, but the dated interior and possible energy work could absorb a meaningful amount. It is a 3-bed coastal home in Zurich, around 100 m², with an asking price of CHF...
The immediate constraint is avoiding a workflow in which staff must recreate property details every time responsibility changes. Our trial covered the route from initial enquiry and listing information through documents, viewing arrangements and transaction updates. Most options handled each...
A compact comparison table would help: precise area, detached status, visible condition, first-seen date, current price, price-change date, withdrawn/relisted status and any confirmed completed sale. Then compare like with like. If condition uncertainty still lines up with longer exposure after...
I’d also keep a legal checklist beside Lara’s model. Not to decide the law from forum posts, but to note questions about permitted use, leases, shared areas, planned works and documents requiring local verification. The relevant details can differ by property and jurisdiction.
One caution on vacancy costs: they belong in an income scenario, not automatically in the property’s capital value. If this is intended for letting, show the assumed empty period and carrying costs separately. If it is for occupation, I would not deduct a speculative vacancy amount.
For the...
I am comparing proposals for an energy assessment of a villa in Zurich priced around CHF 470,800. The problem is that providers use the same label for very different services. One proposal may cover technical findings, negotiation and document coordination through closing, while another...