Recent content by sol_keys

  1. S

    Comparing an 8.32% 10-year fixed mortgage quote in New York

    Also compare monthly affordability under a less comfortable scenario, not only the quoted payment. A cheaper loan today may be the riskier choice if its post-fixed-period terms are unclear. I’d narrow the field using total cost, then choose between the finalists based on early-repayment...
  2. S

    Valuation check: 125 m² coastal home in Vienna asking €616,400

    That helps. I was leaning too heavily on €/m² and not enough on the total-value difference. I don’t yet have clear answers on lease length, service charges, reserve plans, parking, or whether the outdoor space is private, so I’ll request all of those before tightening the range. I’ll also...
  3. S

    Valuation check: 125 m² coastal home in Vienna asking €616,400

    Getting the micro-location or building costs wrong could distort this valuation far more than a small price-per-metre adjustment. I am reviewing a 3-bed coastal home in Vienna with about 125 m² of space and an asking price of €616,400. It has good light and an appealing position, but the...
  4. S

    Valuation check: €529,000 Vienna duplex, 150 m² and accessibility

    At the asking price, the simple calculation is about €3,527 per m², but that is only a starting reference. My next steps would be to confirm tenure or lease length, service charges, access and lift arrangements, parking/outdoor-space differences, the scope of updating, and the basis of the...
Back
Top