Put each quote into a simple year-by-year table: cash due at closing, monthly payment, cumulative payments, cumulative fees and remaining principal. Compare the totals at several plausible sale or refinance dates, not just at year 15.
I would also run one case with no refinance. Assuming a...
I would anchor on the completed sale and treat the three listings mainly as evidence of current seller expectations. The raw asking rate here is about $517 per sq ft, but applying that mechanically could be misleading because 1,510 sq ft is unusually large for one bedroom.
My biggest missing...
I’d separate duplicate control from freshness. Multiple advertisers can produce apparent duplicates, so that alone may not make the portal unusable. A stale status after contact is the bigger concern because it wastes time and distorts the visible supply.
For the Tokyo search, keep a dated...
Service charges may not apply, but it is still worth asking whether any shared access, security or communal maintenance creates regular costs. If there are none, a simple confirmation would remove ambiguity.