The AED 285,300 is still a planning figure rather than a contractor’s fixed quote, so the point about exclusions is helpful. I have not yet decided whether the home will be fully vacant. My next step will be to split “electrical checks” from any remedial work and request separate prices for...
I’ve put together a first-pass budget of AED 285,300 for renovating a 50 m² detached home in Abu Dhabi, but the treatment of concealed work is still unclear. The planned work includes a kitchen, bathrooms, new flooring, painting, electrical assessment and some energy improvements. There is no...
I’m 65 days into the buying process for an older 145 m² condo in Abu Dhabi, and the general inspection is now booked. The inspector does not include a scope of the private sewer line, so I need to decide whether to arrange one separately.
There are mature trees near the street, but I have not...