Recent content by sanna_titles

  1. S

    How much cash should I keep after buying a Nairobi new-build?

    KES 3,999,000 sounds like a meaningful reserve, but one expensive handover issue could change that quickly. The purchase under consideration is a 2-bed new-build flat in Nairobi priced around KES 178,700,000. That cash would need to cover moving, urgent inspection findings, the insurance...
  2. S

    Nairobi retail unit: cut 2.8% after 81 days or clarify reserves first?

    That exposes a weakness in my sample: the neighbourhood and condition filters need tightening before I rely on the median. I also mixed active and no-longer-advertised stock without confirming which listings actually completed. I’ll split out completed sales, withdrawals and current listings...
  3. S

    Nairobi retail unit: cut 2.8% after 81 days or clarify reserves first?

    A decision on the 2.8% reduction is approaching, but the evidence is not ready for it. After 81 days, cutting may be reasonable—or it may simply compensate for a comparison set that mixes unlike properties. The Nairobi retail units I have gathered range from KES 130,500,000 to KES 195,800,000...
Back
Top