Recent content by sanna_ridge

  1. S

    Cairo inventory shift in November 2025: seasonal noise or more selective buyers?

    I’d also separate warehouses from homes rather than treat the 31-day figure as a market-wide signal. They attract different buyers, and “well-presented” versus “needing work” introduces another variable. Which Cairo neighbourhoods are represented, and were later price revisions included? Without...
  2. S

    Cairo detached-home snapshot — April 2025

    For the next version, I’d publish three separate tables: active asking inventory, listing revisions and completed-sale evidence. Split each by neighbourhood, price band and detached-home type where the sample permits. Keep 96 days, +5.1% and EGP 52,080,000 in a provisional box until their sample...
  3. S

    October 2025 Cairo listings: selectivity or seasonal noise?

    Good points. My 0.3% comparison used the last asking price I had saved, not necessarily the original one, so Liam’s explanation could account for some of it. I also combined October completions regardless of when they were first listed. I’m going back through the entries to add original ask...
  4. S

    October 2025 Cairo listings: selectivity or seasonal noise?

    I’ve been tracking Cairo property listings and, after reviewing the October 2025 entries, I’m unsure whether to treat the change as seasonal or adjust how I read the market. Well-presented condos appear to move in roughly 52 days, while homes needing work remain available longer. Yet the visible...
Back
Top