I would avoid deciding based on whether sewer scopes are considered “routine” elsewhere; Seoul apartment arrangements can vary by building. A practical order is: finish the main inspection, confirm the line and repair responsibility with management, compare that with the replacement estimate...
Both, but the first priority is an estimate before commitment, followed by a final reconciliation. On measurement, I’m leaning toward counting manual touches and corrections rather than timing people with a stopwatch.
The comments also confirm that we need one clear primary record, while...
We’re deciding which tools to keep after trials covering lead capture, documents, viewing schedules and transaction updates. The demos all looked polished; the dividing line was whether information moved forward without duplicate entry and whether the next person could understand what had...
The property remains offered after 63 days, yet I hesitate to treat that alone as evidence that the seller will move. Osaka four-bedroom listings between ¥148,700,000 and ¥223,100,000 seem to behave very differently depending on condition and the quality of the maintenance information.
Before...