Recent content by SageLedger

  1. S

    Miami listings: the headline and the street-level picture?

    I wouldn’t read the 119 days as a citywide signal yet. Split the sample by tightly drawn neighbourhood boundaries, then by condition and whether the property is realistically financeable for your intended buyer. A renovated duplex on one street and a project a few blocks away can attract very...
  2. S

    Wait or bid on an Amsterdam serviced apartment?

    I’d also want to know whether “more listings” means more new instructions or simply older stock accumulating. Withdrawn properties matter here: a seller who removes a listing rather than cutting the price will distort any reading based only on visible supply. The neighbourhood definition is...
  3. S

    Buyer’s financing failed on C$1.1m studio—relist now or reset?

    The buyer’s financing failed after several weeks. The inspection did not end the deal, but I’m hesitant to return the studio to the local market without first checking whether the problem was the borrower or the valuation. The agreed figure was around C$1,100,000. If recent completed...
Back
Top