Jonas’s point is fair; I wasn’t expecting a firm quote from a public post. I’d mainly want enough information to decide whether to make contact. Gabriel, can you indicate whether response-time expectations and update frequency are written into the engagement, or agreed separately with each client?
Could you clarify how you structure fees—fixed, staged or time-based—and what the initial review actually produces? A sample list of deliverables and common exclusions, without client details, would make comparisons much easier.
The 0.6% figure may say more about the data than buyer behaviour. Is it comparing the final asking price immediately before sale, or the original listing price? Reductions and revised listings could make the gap look artificially small. I’d also avoid combining warehouses and renovation-heavy...
I wouldn’t limit it to 36 months. That quietly assumes you can refinance on acceptable terms at exactly the right time. The better-looking short-period offer could be worse if rates rise, your circumstances change or switching involves another round of fees.