Recent content by rowan_birch

  1. R

    Comparing agent fees and service scope for a Denver mixed-use sale

    Fall-through rate sounds measurable, but I’d treat it cautiously. A raw percentage can reflect difficult properties or buyers rather than poor service, and agents may calculate it differently. Ask for the period and denominator if they provide one, then ask what they do when financing...
  2. R

    Opening 13% below asking on a Los Angeles warehouse after 100 days

    If I misjudge this offer, I could either lose the warehouse over a gap the seller might have accepted or take on a property whose value and updating costs are not sufficiently supported. It is a Los Angeles warehouse listed at $990,000 and still available after 100 days. Other listings provide...
  3. R

    How should I divide a $28,000 cash buffer after closing?

    My preferred outcome is to keep a proper emergency reserve, but the unknown inspection work makes it hard to decide how much of the cash is genuinely available. The property is a 1-bed coastal home in Los Angeles at about $210,000, leaving approximately $28,000 once the initial purchase expenses...
Back
Top