Do not forget active listings are unfinished observations. Their eventual marketing time is unknown, so combining them with completed or withdrawn records needs careful wording.
Build the programme backwards from the least flexible items. Confirm any permit requirements and likely timing with the relevant Oslo authority, then settle wet-room and electrical scope before ordering the kitchen or flooring. Ask contractors for a trade-by-trade sequence, material lead times...
NOK 2,520,000 still feels plausible, while moving below the NOK 2,461,000 ask feels premature without knowing whether that was the original price. Neither estimate is especially comfortable with only one completed sale to anchor the game.
I have reduced my confidence because 155 m² and four...
I’ll go the other way: NOK 2,520,000. The 155 m² floor area and four-bedroom layout could still attract enough interest to edge above asking. I don’t think 29 days alone proves weak demand, particularly when local supply is the biggest missing fact.
Was NOK 2,461,000 definitely the original...
Relying only on completed sales hides owners who withdrew, while treating every live listing as evidence of weak demand gives stale stock too much weight. I’d divide the sample into sold, available and withdrawn properties, then record whether and when each price was reduced. Keep the...