Do not let the response deadline pass while arguing about the “spirit” of the offer. Before sending anything, have a Madrid property lawyer confirm in writing what notice is required, what the contingency covers and when the deposit could be at risk. The practical danger is not the seller...
I’m tracking Madrid country homes listed between €390,100 and €585,100, and my current sample suggests roughly 66 days to find a buyer. The slower outliers mostly appear to need significant maintenance, but I may be giving too much weight to properties that remain advertised.
Has anyone...
I would not let fear of turnover prevent every increase. Holding rent unchanged for too long can create a much harder conversation later. A modest adjustment, properly permitted and explained in advance, may be easier for both sides than a future attempt to close a large gap.
Using very tight neighbourhood boundaries risks overlooking condition, while widening the area too far makes the comparisons weak. Neither option is especially comfortable with townhouses because renovation needs can outweigh a short change in location.
I would group broadly similar streets...