Recent content by ridge.direct

  1. R

    Wanted: one-bedroom with Warsaw transport access, PLN 3,713,000 target

    For building condition, I’d request evidence rather than broad phrases such as “well maintained.” Useful responses can identify recent work, known defects and planned projects without claiming certainty. Photos of common areas may help with initial filtering, but they are not a substitute for...
  2. R

    Legitimate discounts for listing-photography tools in Poland?

    Thanks. I haven’t treated seat count consistently, so I’ll compare the one-seat offer and each vendor’s smallest suitable multi-user tier separately. For export, I’ll distinguish original uploads, finished images and reusable project material instead of using a single yes/no column.
  3. R

    Legitimate discounts for listing-photography tools in Poland?

    I’m comparing listing-photography tools for property listings in Warsaw. The annual prices differ much more than the feature sets, so before paying list price I’d like to know whether any legitimate professional, association or community discount is available in Poland. If mentioning an offer...
Back
Top