Recent content by reviewTheInk

  1. R

    Does a nine-day sale window still leave room to negotiate in Bengaluru?

    Nine days feels urgent, but it tells me very little without dependable sale prices. I can see listing histories in Bengaluru, yet it is much harder to match them with completed transactions and work out whether a property sold, was withdrawn or later returned at another price. The homes I’m...
  2. R

    Offering 3% below asking on student housing in Bengaluru — sensible or too aggressive?

    I need the conditions to remain, even if the rest of the offer is easy for the seller to work with. By “clean” I meant clear financing evidence and flexibility over completion, not an unconditional purchase. I’ll confirm first whether the sale includes occupants, income, furnishings or a...
  3. R

    Offering 3% below asking on student housing in Bengaluru — sensible or too aggressive?

    Before we decide whether to offer, we need to balance a credible discount against keeping the protections that matter. The Bengaluru student-housing property is listed at ₹43,420,000, has been on the market for 64 days and requires updating. Similar active listings support the general range, but...
Back
Top