I can either treat 77 days as evidence that buyers have room to negotiate, or assume the figure is distorted by relisted and overambitious stock. Neither conclusion feels reliable without looking below the citywide level.
My notes cover mostly São Paulo apartments advertised from R$2,890,000 to...
The biggest surprise came after my offer was accepted: completion was not the financial finish line. I still needed cash for insurance, moving, small repairs and charges that were difficult to estimate in advance.
I have now completed on the São Paulo studio, but the paperwork took longer than...
Two percent is not an aggressive opening in itself. Keep the rationale short: limited completed-sale evidence, the updating required, and your strengths on financing and timing. Don’t turn it into a long critique of the flat.
I would attach proof that financing is progressing, give the seller a...
The one completed sale deserves more weight than the three listings, but only after checking whether it matches the same immediate area, building standard, parking and outdoor space. Asking prices indicate seller expectations, not where buyers ultimately agreed.
I would make a simple comparison...
Before discussing an amount, identify which rental regime and contract terms apply. Dutch rent-increase limits and procedures can depend on the tenancy, so the apparent market gap does not by itself establish what can be charged or when. Since you now manage remotely, paying for a...