The missing comparison may be control versus collective risk. With the condo, inspect the building’s future obligations and decision-making constraints. With the studio, price the tasks and irregular costs you would carry directly. I’d choose only after converting both into a five-year cash-flow...
You have checked the marketing period and nearby listings, but the current occupancy and income are still unclear. Those facts could change the answer more than the 28 days alone.
I would first ask which units are occupied, what income is currently being received and whether any vacant space...
Check the insurance excess before choosing the size of the insurance bucket. The important figure for cash planning is what you might have to pay yourself, not merely the premium.
There is another neighbourhood issue: buyers may draw boundaries according to practical convenience rather than a formal area name. Emil’s best comparables are the properties a realistic buyer would visit as alternatives, not merely those carrying the same location label.
Oscar’s point about boundaries is crucial in Mumbai. Even without naming particular districts, two nearby buildings can differ enough that a wide price band does not create a clean comparison set. I’d narrow by building quality and immediate surroundings before interpreting +0.4%.
Separate the two services before comparing prices. A photography quote should specify the spaces covered, editing, delivery format and timing, image-use terms, reshoots and every extra charge. Negotiation and closing coordination belong in a separate section with a named contact and clear...
I’m not convinced the mixed-use option is inherently simpler. Two uses can mean two patterns of occupancy, energy consumption and maintenance, plus more questions for an insurer. A townhouse may have larger individual repair bills, but the responsibilities are usually easier to identify. The...
Lease length may also be acting as a proxy for several things buyers care about: certainty of income, flexibility and the condition in which the property might eventually be delivered. Those implications can depend on the actual agreement and Dutch rules, so the wording should be examined...
I’m not convinced that renovation cost plus disruption fully captures condition. Buyers may discount dated property by more than the work costs when the scope is unclear, but sometimes less if the layout, light and location are hard to replicate. I would use the renovation estimate as an anchor...
One approach is to offer 7% under asking now and let the seller counter; the other is to wait for stronger evidence because the Bengaluru condo has been listed for only 15 days. I can see the logic in both.
The asking price is ₹89,340,000 and the unit requires updating. Similar nearby listings...