Recent content by radar.full

  1. R

    Offering 7% below asking on an Auckland warehouse — sensible or too aggressive?

    I need to settle my offer terms shortly, and the trade-off is between making a credible approach now and waiting for better sales evidence. The Auckland warehouse is listed at NZ$1,914,000, has been marketed for 12 days and requires updating. I am considering an opening offer 7% under the...
  2. R

    Can one platform genuinely manage the full property handoff?

    Consistent identifiers help, but an API does not automatically remove duplicate work. Two systems may use different field definitions, status labels or permission rules. Then the integration merely copies ambiguity faster. I would include document versioning in the trial. Change a document on...
  3. R

    Auckland condo: group minor repairs or investigate a larger pattern?

    I’d keep responding promptly, but start one dated maintenance log and ask the next plumber whether the earlier items could be connected. Are the requests all from the same fixture or water line, or are they genuinely unrelated? That changes the answer considerably. Non-urgent jobs can...
  4. R

    Would you accept a NZ$289 monthly shortfall on this Auckland condo?

    I wouldn’t automatically reject it. Negative cash flow can be deliberate if the purchase still works under conservative assumptions and the shortfall is small relative to your wider finances. The danger is calling the rent conservative without testing tenant turnover and realistic vacancy for...
  5. R

    Auckland first home: is NZ$72,600 enough to keep after closing?

    I’d make the emergency fund untouchable first—ideally enough for several months of essential household and mortgage costs. Then reserve known settlement and moving expenses, the first mortgage payment, and the insurance excess. Repairs get a separate amount after the inspection. Furniture comes...
Back
Top