The sample may be combining markets that only look similar on the portal. My specific concern is whether the Munich boundary and the term “warehouse” are both too broad.
A unit with straightforward access and usable condition will attract a different buyer pool from one needing major work or...
That last point is what worries me. I had been thinking of the $27,000 as one reassuring number rather than several obligations piled together. I’m going to separate the recurring housing costs and first payment from the moving and repair budget before deciding whether the price is genuinely...
The $27,000 cushion looks reassuring until I list everything it may have to cover. My specific concern is ending up with no genuine reserve after purchasing a four-bedroom new-build flat in Los Angeles for about $835,000.
That balance would need to accommodate the move, essential findings from...
That distinction is exactly what I haven’t documented well enough. They are not all identical complaints, so I have been treating each as a standalone job rather than comparing locations and previous findings.
I’ll reconstruct the history from the invoices and ask the contractor whether any...
I have a $545,000 townhouse in Los Angeles where the tenant has made several minor maintenance requests over the past few months. Every item sounds plausible and the rent is consistently on time, but separate call-out charges are becoming expensive.
How do other landlords decide what can...