Likewise, a surge in new listings changes the competitive set. A property’s 32 days occurred alongside whatever alternatives buyers saw during those same days.
I would not place too much weight on a promised two-hour or same-day response by itself. A fast acknowledgement is useless if nobody owns the problem. Ask for a sample reporting format, an escalation route, the normal contact when the assigned manager is absent, and independent evidence that the...
The lease field might also need bands rather than exact values if the listings describe terms inconsistently. Exact-looking data can create false precision.
Agreed on getting the monthly figure, though I wouldn’t automatically insist on a fixed number of months if that forced the buyer to ignore obvious maintenance. I’d separate the money into two untouchable pots: household emergencies and urgent property work. Moving and basic furniture can then...
Before the purchase becomes binding, decide which expenses cannot safely be postponed. It is tempting to view the ₩40,020,000 as a ready-made renovation and furnishing fund, but household emergencies and urgent defects have consequences that delayed furniture does not.
I would first reserve the...
I’m deciding whether to negotiate now or wait for more stock in Seoul. Mixed-use buildings around ₩701,000,000–₩1,052,000,000 appear to be sitting for roughly 93 days, but the market feels split rather than uniformly slow.
Listings with a clear answer on the remaining lease length seem to move...