I agree that the sample needs unpacking, but I would not assume 117 days automatically signals weak demand. Mixed-use transactions can take longer because buyers are evaluating both the property and its income components. The more useful comparison would be the same definition over prior...
What exactly does the $4,490 represent: rent under a normal lease, or gross serviced-apartment revenue before cleaning, booking and operating costs? That distinction could materially change management expense, vacancy and tenant turnover. I’d also clarify which services are included in the...
I’d choose a modest increase rather than jump straight to $7,771. The tenant’s payment and maintenance history have economic value, especially if even a short vacancy plus preparation costs would consume the extra rent.
How confident are you in that market figure? Asking rents for superficially...
Bundling is not automatically cheaper. If a general maintenance visit repeatedly patches symptoms that need a ventilation specialist, the low call-out price becomes a false economy. Diagnose first when the reports plausibly connect.