Two agents have given quite different valuations for my Los Angeles studio. The higher proposal is tempting, but comparable listings that started ambitiously have been sitting for roughly 85 days before reducing. Would you price near the likely sale figure to capture first-week interest, or test...
I’m searching for a villa around Tokyo and deciding whether Funda is worth adding to the portals I already monitor. I’m particularly interested in how well it handles listing freshness, duplicates, map-pin accuracy and consistent floor-area information. Energy labels, price history and links to...
A 7% opening reduction does not seem absurd, but the thin record of completed duplex sales is my main concern. The Los Angeles property is listed at $1,395,000, has spent 28 days on the market and appears to require a meaningful update.
We can provide strong financing evidence and accommodate...
I would create fixed May 2026 cohorts and revisit them after every property has sold, withdrawn or remained active for a defined follow-up period. Record the number in each outcome. That prevents quick sales from dominating the early view while unresolved listings vanish from the discussion.